Thursday, December 2, 2010

Makan Gaji Buta

Weather started to pick up couple of days back and I've been seeing things upside down and walking like a drug addict since then. And I'm really non-productive today. Been browsing for non important items since morning. *sesungguhnya saya tengah makan gaji buta today*.. isk isk.. Anyway I've been tagged by darling Aliza and since I'm about to puke luring at so many laptops (and drooling/fantasizing at some of them too), I decided to heal myself from this obsession and here goes my pop quiz of the day..

My 25 Minutes Survey
Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating.

Person who tagged : Aliza
Starting time : 5.20pm (Africa time)

Name : Harni
Full name : Harni Farihah Bt Mohd Safari Lai
Sibling(s) : 2 (second child)
Eye colour : Dark brown
Shoe size : 5
Hair : Short, straight, uneven, messy.. refer to Einstein's
Height : 154cm (pendeknye??)

What are you wearing right now : track bottom + I love HK tshirt bought by Aliza (ngee) + hoodie
Where do you live : currently in west africa..
Favourite number : 11
Favourite drink : milo (4 tblspoon milo + 1 tblspoon creamer) no sugar no milk!
Favourite month : July
Favourite breakfast : lempeng cicah susu!

******-Have you ever-******
Broken a bone : nope
Been in a police car : nope
Fallen for a friend : yupe
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : yupe
Swam in the ocean : yupe
Fallen asleep in school : yupe.. not always though.. i'm a nerd!
Broken someone's heart : a lot..... erk..
Cried when someone died : yupe
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yupe
Saved e-mails : mostly
Been cheated on : Y.U.P.E!!!!

******-What-******
Your room looks like : a cabin (i'm on the rig now so nothing fancy about the room).. and i have no idea how my new room looks like since my sis has just moved to a new house and dragged my stuffs along..
What is right beside you : office wall full with pictures of Mauritania scenery..
What is the last thing you ate : a bar of chocolate..

******-Ever Had-******
Chicken pox : yupe
Sore throat : yupe
Stitches : yupe
Broken nose : nope

******-Do You-******
Believe in love at first sight : yupe
Like picnics? : yupe

******-Who-******
Who did you last yell at? : my ex boyfriend
Who was the last person you danced with? : my boyfriend
Who last made you smile? : him

******-Final Questions-******
What are you listening to right now? : tattoo - jordin sparks (yeah, stone age)
What did you do today? : controlling my imagination to get a macbook pro.. ;p
Are you the oldest? : nope
Indoors or outdoors? : both

******-Today did you-******
Talk to someone you like? : most of the time!
Kiss anyone? : yupe
Sing? : yupe
Talk to an ex? : yupe
Miss someone ? : yupe
Eat? : yupe

******-Last person who-******
You talked to on the phone? : my mom
Made you cry? : myself
Went to the movies with? : can't recall.. i think it was Sari..
You went to the mall with? : comrades @ las palmas..
Who cheered you up? : him

******-Have you-******
Been to Mexico? : nope
Been to USA? : nope

******-Random-******
Have a crush on someone? : not now
What books are you reading right now? : engineering handbook.. aci tak? hehe
Best feeling in the world? : no words can describe this.. all thanks to God
Future kids name? : zaara, isaac
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : nope
What's under your bed? : nothing
Favourite sport(s) : Wii? haha
Favourite place : home
Who do you really hate? : trying not to now.. used to hate my ex ;p
Do you have a job? : yes
What time is it now? : 5.45pm

p/s : With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My _____ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people

not gonna tag anyone.. you can do if you want.. :)

*cheers*